Makes 4 servings
360 calories / 12F / 34C / 28P / per serving
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa (4 Tbs. uncooked)
- 14 oz. raw chicken breast (10.5 oz. cooked)
- 12 oz. green beans, halved
- 6 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz. matchstick carrots
- 3 Tbs. avocado or olive oil
- 4 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs. raw honey
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook quinoa according to the directions on the package.
- Add the olive/avocado oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, sea salt, and pepper to a small bowl. Whisk until well combined; set aside.
- Heat a frying pan to med/high heat and spray with cooking spray. Lightly salt and pepper the chicken, then add it to the greased frying pan. Cook about 5-7 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Halve the green beans and tomatoes. Spray the frying pan with cooking spray, then add the carrots and green beans to the pan. Drizzle half of the balsamic marinade over the top, then season with salt and pepper. Stirring constantly, cook veggies over medium heat for about 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender (if you like your green beans soft, steam them before adding them to the pan).
- Turn the heat down to low. Add the chicken, quinoa, and tomatoes to the pan and drizzle the remaining marinade over the top. Cook until heated through. Weigh the entire recipe and divide the weight by four to get the amount needed to fill one serving. Enjoy warm.
Want 700+ CSE recipes, workouts, custom grocery shopping lists, and more? Try the first week of our CSE+ app completely free!