This salad is perfect for big or small gatherings and packs a major flavor punch!
Makes 4 servings
360 calories / 14F / 33C / 25P / per serving
- 10 oz. raw chicken breast
- 8 cups spring salad mix
- 14 oz. chopped tomatoes
- 14 oz. sliced red bell peppers
- 1 cup unsweetened, dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 4 Tbs. slivered almonds
- 4 Tbs. feta cheese crumbles
Zesty Lemon Cilantro Dressing:
- 2 Tbs. light tasting olive oil
- 2 Tbs. raw honey
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro
1. Place all dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place the sliced red bell peppers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spray tops with cooking spray. Sprinkle with sea salt and roast for 15 minutes.
3. Grill chicken until both sides are browned and juices run clear. Slice.
4. Layer 2 cups greens, 2 oz. warm grilled chicken, 100g warm roasted peppers, 1/4 cup dried cranberries, 2 Tbs. green onions, 1 Tbs. almonds and 1 Tbs. feta. Weigh the dressing and divide into 4 servings. Drizzle over the top. Enjoy!
Want 800+ CSE recipes, workouts, custom grocery shopping lists, and more? Try the first week of our CSE+ app completely free!