White Chocolate Cinnamon Puppy Chow
We've teamed up with Rags to Raches to bring you a BRAND NEW recipe from our unreleased Clean Simple Treats Summer Book! The whole fam will enjoy making and eating this one! Grab the recipe below and head to our IGTV to watch the full video to cook along with us!
Makes 8 servings
- 8 cups (1 box) Cinnamon Chex Cereal
- 2 Tbs. grass-fed butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup OffBeat Sweet Classic PB or natural peanut butter
- 1 serving CSE Simply Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter powder
- Pour the cereal into a large bowl.
- Add the butter, white chocolate chips, and peanut butter to a small saucepan. Melt the ingredients down over low/medium heat. Whisk constantly until smooth and pourable.
- Pour over the cereal and stir until well coated. Dump into a large Ziploc bag and top with the protein powder and the peanut butter powder. Seal the bag and shake until the cereal is well coated. Pour back into the bowl and enjoy! Store extras in the fridge.