Snickers Power Bites
One of the two new recipes coming to the Fall 2019 Meal Plan!! (and yes we’re teasing you with a new protein powder that will be released this September 13th!)
SNICKERS POWER BITES
1 cup natural, crunchy peanut butter
1⁄2 cup raw honey
1 serving CSE Caramel Toffee Protein Powder (coming soon!)
1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
Dash of sea salt
1 1⁄2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
120g dark chocolate chips
1. Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop into balls.
3. If using the Cocoa Dusting method: Add the cocoa powder to a bowl and roll each ball into it. Place in a container and store in the fridge or freezer.
3. If using the Chocolate Coating method: Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth.
4. Roll each ball in the chocolate coating and scoop out using a fork or slotted spoon. Tap on bowl to remove excess chocolate then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the fridge or freezer to allow the chocolate coating to set. Transfer to a container and store in the fridge or freezer.