Want to to level up your breakfast game? SAME! That’s why we created CSE Pancake & Waffle Mix! Just add water and our Pancake & Waffle Mix and voila - you’ve got deliciously sweet, light and fluffy pancakes or waffles—packed with 100% grass-fed whey protein, clean ingredients, and whole grains. 🙌 Kid (and adult) approved! Trust us - nobody stacks up to our pancakes and waffles. 🥞🧇
Check out all the benefits:
- 15g of protein per serving with water (21g of protein with water & an egg and 23g of protein with 1/4 cup milk & an egg) 💪🏻
- Includes vitamins, minerals, enzymes, fiber, prebiotics, and flaxseed omegas (read: NO artificial ingredients)!
- Naturally sweetened with Stevia and monkfruit (plus ZERO added sugars) 🎉
Here's how to make your morning/day/life even sweeter:
1) Order CSE Protein Pancake & Waffle Mix (we have three delicious options)!
2) Make pancakes or waffles (German Pancakes or Chocolate Waffles anyone?)
3) Devour. 😋
4) Start all over again tomorrow (and every day).
TRY CSE PANCAKE & WAFFLE MIX IN OUR FAVORITE RECIPES
Lemon Blueberry Skillet Pancakes
Makes 4 servings
280 calories / 9.5F / 31C / 18P
1 1/2 cups (168g) CSE Vanilla Pancake & Waffle Mix
Pinch sea salt
2 Tbs. grass-fed butter
3/4 cup fat-free milk
1/2 lemon, juice and zest of
1 tsp. lemon extract, optional
2 large eggs, divided
1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees with an 8-10” cast iron skillet inside.
2. Combine the CSE Pancake & Waffle Mix and sea salt in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. Melt the butter in a medium-sized bowl by microwaving for 20-30 seconds. Add the milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon extract and egg yolks (separate the whites into a small bowl) to the butter. Whisk together until well combined.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and whisk until well combined. Fold in the egg whites with a rubber spatula until just combined. Set batter aside.
5. Remove the skillet from the oven using oven mitts. Spray the skillet liberally with cooking spray, then pour in the pancake batter. Sprinkle the blueberries evenly over the top. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Slice into four servings and top with syrup of choice (optional, not included in the macros). Enjoy!
Banana Coin Pancakes
Makes 2 servings
285 calories / 11F / 34C / 14P
1/2 cup CSE Chocolate Chocolate Pancake & Waffle Mix
1/4 cup water
1 large egg
1 banana, sliced thin
1. Whisk CSE Pancake & Waffle Mix and water together until smooth.
2. Add egg. Whisk until smooth.
3. Slice the banana thin and drop banana slices into batter. Coat and spoon onto a greased, hot griddle. Flip once golden brown. Top with a drizzle of OffBeat Butter and CSE Maple Syrup Mix and enjoy!
BLTA Waffle Sandwich
Makes 4 servings
350 calories / 12F / 35C / 26P / per serving
1 3⁄4 cups CSE Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
1 1⁄2 cups water
1⁄4 cup low-fat, shredded cheddar cheese
1⁄4 cup sliced green onions
8 slices turkey bacon
Green leaf lettuce
4 tomato slices
80g avocado slices
Honey Mustard Sauce:
1 Tbs. olive oil mayo
1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. yellow mustard
1 Tbs. raw honey
1 tsp. white wine vinegar
Dash sea salt
Dash black pepper
1. Whisk all of the Honey Mustard Sauce ingredients together until well combined. Weigh the sauce and divide by four to get the amount needed for one serving. Cover and store in the fridge.
2. Heat a waffle maker. Make waffles by mixing the CSE Pancake & Waffle Mix, water, shredded cheese and green onions together in a bowl. If the batter is too thick, add more water 1 tablespoon at a time. Pour the batter onto the greased waffle maker and cook until golden brown. Divide the waffles into four servings and use as a bun.
3. Cook the bacon until crispy.
4. For one serving, sandwich two slices of cooked bacon, lettuce, one tomato slice and 20g avocado in between one serving of the waffle buns. Sprinkle sea salt and pepper on top of the veggies. Use the Honey Mustard Sauce as a dip for the sandwiches. Enjoy warm.