Makes 1 serving
355 calories/ 12.5F / 33C / 27.5P
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 Tbs. (15g) unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 serving CSE Simply Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2/3 cup almond coconut milk
- 2 Tbs. nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1/8 tsp. almond or vanilla extract
- Dash of sea salt
- Add the uncooked oats, coconut and protein powder to a bowl or jar and stir together.
- Add the milk, Greek yogurt, extract and salt to the dry ingredients and whisk until well combined. Store in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy cold as is or add toppings of your choice. Great with: bananas, raspberries, blueberries, almonds, pecans, mini chocolate chips, or a drizzle of honey!
*the macros listed are without the additional toppings.
Want 800+ CSE recipes, workouts, custom grocery shopping lists, and more? Try the first week of our CSE+ app completely free!