Check out this treat!!
Chocolate Aloha Dipped Bananas
4 (120g each) bananas
½ cup OffBeat Aloha Butter
½ cup dark chocolate chips
¼ cup white chocolate chips
1. Slice each banana in half and stick a popsicle stick into the end of each one. Slice off the pointed edge of each half banana. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze 2+ hours.
2. Add a ½ cup of the Aloha Butter to a cup and stir well. Dip each frozen banana into the butter about ⅞ of the way up. Let the excess drip off, then place back onto the baking sheet. Return the baking sheet to the freezer until ready to dip into the chocolate.
3. Add the dark chocolate chips to a tall cup. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until completely melted and smooth.
4. Dip each banana into the melted chocolate. Let the excess drip off, then place back onto the baking sheet.
5. Melt the white chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave. Drizzle over the double dipped bananas.
6. Return all the dipped bananas to the freezer. Let the chocolate harden and enjoy!
Want 800+ CSE recipes, workouts, custom grocery shopping lists, and more? Try the first week of our CSE+ app completely free!