Grandma's Dessert Bars
Makes 20 servings / 1 bar per serving
279 calories / 16F / 32C / 3.5P
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter
- 1 cup OffBeat Salted Caramel Butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1.5 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add half of the cake mix, butter, Salted Caramel butter, eggs and water together in a large bowl.
- Beat until smooth. Stir in remaining cake mix and white chocolate chips.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread out evenly. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!