Makes 1 serving
350 calories / 11.5F / 34C / 26.5P
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 serving CSE Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Powder
- 150g frozen strawberries
- 40g frozen banana slices
- 20g organic cream cheese
- 28g low-fat cottage cheese
- 6-8 (120g) ice cubes
- 1/2 sheet graham cracker
- 2 Tbs. spray whipped cream
- Add the almond milk, protein powder, strawberries, bananas, cream cheese, cottage cheese, and ice cubes to a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a cup and top with graham cracker crumbles and whipped cream. Enjoy!