As you probably already know, Disneyland is one of our favorite places EVER. I know from your comments/questions you guys love it too! So today, we’re here to answer the ultimate question, “What do you eat at Disneyland?”
Planning a trip to Disneyland soon? Here are some great limited-time deals for you guys!
Our extra day free Disneyland ticket is such a great offer and combined with our extra night free hotel stays it's amazing!
Enter code CLEANSIMPLE to get $10 off any Southern California vacation package booked by Get Away Today. Vacation package must include at least 2 nights hotel and 2 park tickets. Valid for travel through December 31, 2019.
We can’t wait to share all our favorite spots with you for healthy items + not so healthy items that we've enjoyed on our visits to the happiest place on earth! Enjoy!!
I thought I’d share the healthy items + not so healthy items that we enjoyed on our trip for those of you that will be traveling there soon!
WHERE TO EAT:
1. Tortilla Jo’s in Downtown Disney: Tableside Guac is a must. I also always order the Fajita Fiesta with chicken.
2. California Adventure, Studio Catering Company: Space Outpost Tacos in Hollywood Land. These are tiny, but a great protein-packed snack.
Street tacos in California Adventure
3. Disneyland, Bengal Barbecue: Outback Veggie Skewer + Chieftain Chicken Skewer is my go-to. The Poke bowl (without the fried wontons), Hummus Trio, Safari Skewers and Beef Skewers are also a great option.
4. Disneyland, French Market: New Orlean Salad, dressing on the side or French Market Chicken (comes with roasted veggies + potatoes).
5. Disneyland, Jolly Holiday: Great salads and sandwiches.
Fave treats here:
Raspberry Rose Mickey Macaron
Gingerbread Boy cookie (Christmas)
6. Disneyland, Rancho Del Zocalo: Hacienda Caesar Salad, dressing on side no tortilla strips. More favorites:
Citrus Fire-grilled Chicken
Trio of Street Tacos
Tostada Salad with Chicken (no sour cream, dressing on the side, go easy on the taco shell)
Rancho Del Zocalo
7. Check out the Tropical imports located in Adventure Land (and other fruit stands around the park): You can get healthy options of fresh fruit, pickles, pretzels and hummus, overnight oats, baby bell cheeses and coconut waters.
8. Disneyland, Refreshment Corner: Hearty Chili (Go easy on the sourdough bread bowl). Love eating this in the colder months while waiting for the night parade to start.
Disneyland Tiki Juice Bar: Dole whip
Disneyland, Jolly Holiday: gingerbread man cookies, Matterhorn Macaroon, and the Raspberry Rose Macaron
Disneyland, Refreshment Corner: Cream cheese stuffed pretzel
Disneyland, Mint Julep Bar: Mickey shaped beignets + hot chocolate
California Adventure, Cozy Cone: churro + caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream cones
California Adventure, Neighborhood Bakery (the cookie cart by Incredicoaster!) Jack-Jack’s Cookie Num Nums
Churro Carts, both parks: churros
Jack-Jack’s Cookie Num Nums, in California Adventure, Neighborhood Bakery (the cookie cart by Incredicoaster!)