EVERYONE needs an amazing, no-fail, REAL DEAL chocolate chip cookie recipe and this is the one I’ve been using for years! Crispy on the outside, gooey in the middle! PERFECTION!
BEST-EVER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
(recipe slightly modified from The Essential Mormon Cookbook)
1 cup @kerrygoldusa grass-fed butter
3/4 cup white sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla (not imitation)
3/4 tsp. @redmondrealsalt sea salt
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1 cup @guittardchocolate chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet, but you can use any variety)
1. Take butter out of the fridge an hour before using. Should be cold, but soft.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, sea salt and baking soda.
5. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix on low until just combined. Add the chocolate chips and fold into the dough.
6. Drop dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper by heaping tablespoons. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Makes about 3 dozen. Enjoy!