Want to to level up your breakfast game? SAME! That’s why we created CSE Vanilla Pancake & Waffle Mix! Just add water and our Vanilla Pancake & Waffle Mix and voila - you’ve got deliciously sweet, light and fluffy pancakes or waffles—packed with 100% grass-fed whey protein, clean ingredients, and whole grains. 🙌 Kid (and adult) approved! Trust us - nobody stacks up to our vanilla cake-like pancakes and waffles. 🥞🧇
Check out all the benefits:
- 15g of protein per serving with water (21g of protein with water & an egg and 23g of protein with 1/4 cup milk & an egg) 💪🏻
- Includes vitamins, minerals, enzymes, fiber, prebiotics, and flaxseed omegas (read: NO artificial ingredients)!
- Naturally sweetened with Stevia and monkfruit (plus ZERO added sugars) 🎉
Here's how to make your morning/day/life even sweeter:
2) Make pancakes or waffles (German Pancakes or Chocolate Waffles anyone?)
3) Devour. 😋
4) Start all over again tomorrow (and every day).
Lemon Blueberry Skillet Pancakes
Makes 4 servings
280 calories / 9.5F / 31C / 18P
- 1 1/2 cups (168g) CSE Vanilla Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 Tbs. grass-fed butter
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 tsp. lemon extract, optional
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees with an 8-10” cast iron skillet inside.
2. Combine the CSE Pancake & Waffle Mix and sea salt in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. Melt the butter in a medium-sized bowl by microwaving for 20-30 seconds. Add the milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon extract and egg yolks (separate the whites into a small bowl) to the butter. Whisk together until well combined.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and whisk until well combined. Fold in the egg whites with a rubber spatula until just combined. Set batter aside.
5. Remove the skillet from the oven using oven mitts. Spray the skillet liberally with cooking spray, then pour in the pancake batter. Sprinkle the blueberries evenly over the top. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Slice into four servings and top with syrup of choice (optional, not included in the macros). Enjoy!