Makes 12 servings
235 calories / 7F / 39C / 6P
- 2 lbs. ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. almond extract
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups Cinnamon Oat Kodiak Cakes Mix
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 Tbs. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 6 Tbs. grass-fed butter or coconut oil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the peaches, coconut sugar, lemon juice and almond extract. Mix until the peaches are well coated. Pour into a greased 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Combine all the topping ingredients together in a bowl with hands or a pastry cutter until thick and crumbly. Press on top of the peach mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm. Top each individual serving with spray whipping cream or high protein ice cream. Enjoy!
*whipping cream and ice cream not included in the macros listed above.