Java Banana Shake
You guys know our love for Crio Bru runs deep! If you aren’t familiar, Crio Bru is brewed Cacao. Roasted, ground, and brewed just like coffee, it has this amazing flavor and aroma of pure dark chocolate. Seriously smells like fresh brownies are in the oven! While it brews like coffee, you get the benefits of cacao - a superfood that energizes and restores. Crio Bru is low in calories and can naturally help curb your appetite! We use Crio Bru in our meal plans and absolutely love it as a coffee alternative! Our favorite is the Ecuador Light Roast. Use the code CLEANSIMPLEEATS for 15% off all Crio Bru products except equipment. Visit their website to grab some HERE!
Makes 1 serving
345 calories / 11F / 36C / 25P
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup brewed Crio Bru
- 100g frozen banana slices
- 1 serving CSE Brownie Batter Protein Powder
- 1 Tbs. OffBeat Mocha, Midnight Almond Coconut, Buckeye Brownie Butter or natural almond butter
- 6-8 (120g) ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients to a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth. Enjoy!
This post is in partnership with Crio Bru.