Holiday Green Beans
You all know I love that sweet & savory combo... I also love making veggies taste GOOD! These green beans are fresh, tender-crisp & flavor packed! I recommend these 💯 as a side for your Thanksgiving Day feast!
Makes: 6 servings
190 calories / 10F / 16C / 7P / 5 fiber / per serving
- 2 lbs. fresh French green beans
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- 2 chopped chicken sausages
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese crumbles
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Spread green beans out onto a large, greased baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over the top and sprinkle with sea salt. Add the chicken sausage and almonds evenly over the top of the beans. Place in the oven and roast for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the dried cranberries. Toss and add to a serving bowl. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top and garnish with feta cheese