Dark Chocolate Raspberry Oats
Makes 1 serving
330 Calories 9F/34C/28P
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 46g liquid egg white
- 10g OffBeat Buckeye Brownie Butter
- 3/4 serving CSE Brownie Batter Protein
- 50g fresh raspberries
- 4g Offbeat Buckeye Brownie Butter
- Add the oats, water, and egg whites to a bowl, microwave for 90 seconds.
- Stir in the 10g of the Buckeye Brownie Butter, then stir in the protein powder.
- Top with fresh raspberries and drizzle the remaining Buckeye Butter over the top.