Chocolate Caramel Toffee Milkshake
Makes 1 serving
230 calories / 7F / 19C / 22P
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 serving (33g) CSE Caramel Toffee Protein Powder
- 1 Tbs. cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. xanthan gum
- 10-12 (160g) ice cubes
- 2 Tbs. spray whipped cream topping
- 2 tsp. mini chocolate chips
- Add all of the shake ingredients to a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a cup and top with whipped cream and chocolate chips. It should be thick and creamy. Enjoy with a spoon!