I have never liked fried eggs- I haven’t been able to find a way to eat them ever without finding the texture too gross! But this recipe has finally solved it, its a mixture of eggy bread and a fried egg.
1 Slice of Bread (Wholemeal or Gluten Free, make sure in the ingredients there is no White Flour)
Salt & Pepper to Season
1. First you want to create a hole in the middle of the bread where you are going to crack the egg into.
2. Spray a frying pan with using an olive oil cooking spray (enables you to use much less oil) and place the slice of bread in the pan.
3. Flip the bread over once toasted to your liking and crack the egg into the middle, as shown below.
4. Let this cook for a couple of minutes before flipping. This is the bit I found hardest, getting the right timing so the egg is cooked enough to stay in the bread but the yolk is still runny!
5. Once cooked the your liking (I like the yolk runny), serve with slice avocado on top and season with salt and lots of pepper.